Wednesday 16 October 2013

Potential Lolita Costume :)

I recently acquired myself a pair of awesome little heels that do not match with anything I own (of course).  They were on sale and it was a reasonable price so I couldn't say no to them!  I bought them thinking that I would make a lolita dress to match with them.  Now I think I am going to go all out lolita style!  I'm thinking of making this dress in time for my convocation (May 2015) so that I can be super girly (seeing as I'm in engineering and most of my classmates are guys :P)

Here is a peak at the shoes!  I also bought a headband on a different day where the patterns are pretty much the same!  I shall have to come up with a concept design!  Let me know if you guys have any ideas!  It would be great to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment